Refractories and refractory cement is widely used product now a days in commercial and industrial applications. It is because of its quality strength and hardness in materials. Here expert manufacturers of refractories and refractory cement in
India provides some useful tips
which are beneficial for industries.
- Never do any refractory job besieged.
- Never force your refractory working person to finish the duty among fixed time.
- Always give enough time for any refractory work.
- Provide enough hardening. Therefore apportion enough time for hardening.
- Keep you refractories service engineer close to by for hassle shooting purpose.
- Keep prepared all needed materials, personnel etc., before beginning any work.
- Allow no personnel while not personnel protecting part as safety is that the prime priority.
- Remove any coatings/any objects having tendency to fall from the refractory work space before beginning the work.
- Air drying of refractory
- Now reaching to tell you one in all the most work that was neglected by most of the personnel.
- Yes, that was drying of refractories and refractory cement or castable work underneath close air.
Most of the personnel ne'er follow this procedure attributable to work pressure and that they begin heat up directly once water hardening of the refractory. this can be a wrong procedure. You wont get enough refractory cement life.
Generally as per thumb rule, any refractories and castable work should be allowed for air drying at close temperature for twelve to twenty four hrs once completion of labor hardening.
You must follow strictly as per refractory cement service engineer recommendations. Relying upon the refractory used, the drying time varies.
So arrange your work consequently so there should be enough time for air drying of refractory once water hardening. This procedure will increase the refractory life.